3 Bidz Services
Your windows are what let beautiful sunlight into your home, but they can also let cold or hot air in, costing you big and subjecting you and your family to problems like mold, rot, water damage, and a drafty home.
Patio Door Replacement
Patio doors sure can take a lot of wear and tear from kids, pets, and guests going in and out over the years. Unfortunately, when they aren’t in the best condition, patio doors can be a major source of heat loss in the winter and heat gain in the summer.
Rental Grade Windows
We are the property manager’s best friend. We will replace your rental property windows with high quality windows with low overhead pricing. Don’t pay the high franchise and false discounting prices, we’ll save you thousands of dollars here!
Brands We Use
We sell and install Pella Windows and Doors – The Magical 3!
1) Pella wood/aluminum-clad. This is the best of the best in the window industry. It is more expensive, but the most elaborate window you can purchase for your home.
2) Pella Fiberglass Impervia. Fiberglass is the strongest material you can get in the window industry. It can withstand the harshest hot or cold weather anywhere. This window can be used for RESIDENTIAL or COMMERCIAL building structures. Medium-priced.
3) Pella vinyl 250 series. This vinyl window is a solid product that can be used for your home, or rental property. This is very economically-priced.
Amerimax Windows (Locally made in Loveland, Colorado). The Big 3!
1) Craftsman Portrait series – This is a solid vinyl window with a multi-chambered frame interior that has a beveled design on the outside of the frame. This series comes only as a single-series window, which means that only one sash opens and closes. The other sash is fixed and non-operating. Very economically-priced.
2) Masters Grande series – This is a solid vinyl window with the same frame as the Craftsman Portrait series, but both sides of window sashes open. This is easier for cleaning, and you get better ventilation. Very economically-priced. A little more expensive than the Craftsman Portrait.
3) Aristocrat series – This is Amerimax’s best window. This window is a casement (crank-out) window. This type of window seals better than any other type of window in the industry. This window series is a more expensive window than the other two series of windows, but is a very high-quality window for value-conscious homeowners.
Anderson Windows. The Big 3!
1) Anderson 100 Series is a budget-friendly window that’s made of Fibrex Composite. This material is 2X the strength of vinyl and is environmentally responsible. It is also the most economical window they make.
2) Anderson 200 Series is a wood window that comes at a very good price compared to many other companies out there.
3) Anderson A and E Series is also a Fibrex composite material that has unlimited colors, finishes, and any shape or custom size you want. This is a very high-end window. This will be your more elaborate and expensive window by Anderson.
Jeld Wen Windows. The Big 3!
1) Jeld Wen EpicVue is Jeld Wen’s high end wood/aluminum-clad window. This series has 42 colors to pick from. This is their most decorated and expensive window, but worth every penny!
2) Jeld Wen Premium Vinyl is one of the top vinyl windows made nationally. This is a very solid window that is medium-priced. Very good value here.
3) Jeld Wen Vinyl (V-2500) is Jeld Wen’s mid-grade vinyl window that is great for rental or fix-and-flip properties. Many customers have used it for their home, especially if they’re on a tighter budget. This is Jeld Wen’s best-priced window.
3 Bidz Windows also sells and installs all series of Milgard windows and patio doors.
Gallery of 3 Bidz Services
Click through the gallery below to view our options from Milgard. We offer the following types of windows from Milgard’s Ultra Series: awning, single hung, picture, radius, double casement, horizontal slider, arch top, casement, single hung, and double horizontal slider.